We are talking with children in Bali

As part of our studies on Bali, we are posting comments and questions on our blog and children at a Compassion Project (PPA) in Denpasar are writing back.

Hopefully we will get a first hand picture of modern life in Bali as well as learn a little Bahasa Indonesia.

Here are some of the children in the project:



Here are some of the responses so far:

My Name Is I Gede Utama Putra. My Old 14 years old 
My activities at my school is learning together, hindus ceremony, singkong together Indonesian Raya. 
We have scouts class, every afternoon sunday we have football playing. 
Thank you


My Name Is David Febrian Cornelius
My Old 13 years old
My activities learning together,playing football,class clean up
Thank you


Hello my name is Ayu Tessalonika 
I am 15 years old, my activities sing a song indonesia raya
My extra Dance and swiming 
Class clean up

Comments