Tinkertime take home challenge

We have had an overwhelming response to the Tinkertime take home challenge. Students were asked to make their very own Place in Space. Students were given a list of materials they were able to use to make their place and then add copper wire tape and lights to make an electrical circuit. Have a look at some of the amazing works of 4/5F.




 Michaela- I think the most difficult thing about the tinker time challenge was trying to make the L.E.D lights work but my favourite thing is putting on the glitter and sticking on the copper tape.


Victoria - My favourite thing about tinker time is that we all had fun doing it together.
 
 Sienna -My favourite thing about My place in space, was how I did it with my dad and brother and that I got to draw the house and stuff.


Ryley -My favourite thing about my place in space was drawing the house.
 Amy - My favourite thing about tinker time is that my whole family joined in and it was very fun.
 Paiten - my favourite part was decorating it and building it. I found it hard making the L.E.D lights work
 Sian - My favourite thing about my place in space was how we all took part in it and how we did it as a family.
 Brianna - my favourite thing of tinker time was making it and decorating and the thing that I had trouble with is making the lights work and turning them on.



Comments